We have designed this site and its products for fun and light hearted entertainment. If it makes you laugh, we have achieved our aim. UR-Inthepaper Ltd stays on the right side of the law. Our products are designed to be light hearted and are intended for entertainment only.
Please read the following terms and conditions before placing an order on Inthepaper.co.uk. This website is operated by UR-Inthepaper Ltd. UR-Inthepaper Ltd reserves the right, at any time, to modify these conditions of sale. If you do not accept any of the terms specified below, you should not continue using this website.
By placing your order you agree to the following conditions of sale:
- Only adults over the age of 18 are permitted to purchase items.
- The users of the products and website must use both in the spirit of the company and always in an appropriate manner.
- You agree never to create, email, purchase or print any item which will deceive, offend, harm, threaten, mistreat, defame or misrepresent any person, company, institution or the like or item associated with them.
- By uploading a photo you certify that you have the necessary rights to use and print it.
- You agree never to use any product to falsely obtain credibility, identity of you or others nor to purport in anyway to falsely associate yourself with others.
- You agree never to abuse the site, products or company in any way likely to cause offence to them.
- You agree to refrain from using language, photographs and the like in association with this website and products which may cause offence to the company, its employees and any member of the public.
We may refuse to accept your order if:
- An item is out of stock or unavailable.
- Payment has not been successfully authorised.
- Any personalisation has use of inappropriate language or photographs.
- There has been a product description or pricing error.
All prices are in pounds sterling. All prices include VAT (where applicable) at the current rate. We reserve the right to display the price exclusive of VAT, but will always display VAT separately and include it in the total price.
All prices displayed on Inthepaper.co.uk are correct to the best of our knowledge and are maintained and reviewed regularly. In the unusual occurrence of a price being displayed incorrectly, we will inform the client of the error within 7 days of the purchase being made, where we will allow the client to either cancel the order or pay the additional cost.
Discount codes are distributed via various promotions throughout the year. Discount codes apply to internet orders only and can not be applied to a purchase once the payment is completed. Inthepaper.co.uk reserves the right to prevent discount codes being used against certain products. Only one discount code can be used per order. Once a discount code has expired it is no longer valid.
Please visit our ‘Delivery’ page for full details on delivery costs and times.
Items are despatched Monday – Friday only (excluding UK/England bank holidays). Customers are able to enter an alternative delivery address to the billing address at the point of order. P&P will only be charged once per order. The highest value p&p will be applied to your purchase.
Delivery addresses provided must be accurate and include a full postcode, in accordance with Royal Mail addressing regulations. If an order is delayed or lost in the post due to an incorrect or incomplete address/postcode being provided by the customer, an additional fee will occur for re-despatch of the order (minimum of £5.00).
In the very unusual circumstances that an item does not arrive within the quoted timescale, we will ask you to help us locate the item by enquiring at your local Royal Mail sorting office. We reserve the right to wait up to 7 working days from the date of despatch before replacing an undelivered item. In the event that we re-despatch your order and the original order is returned to us as ‘Undelivered’ or ‘Not called for’ by Royal Mail, Inthepaper.co.uk reserves the right to charge an administrative fee of up to 100% of the order value.
Inthepaper.co.uk does everything possible to ensure your item arrives safely and within the quoted time - we guarantee to despatch everything in the time we say. Unfortunately we cannot account for extenuating circumstances such as Industrial Action on the part of Royal Mail or other factors which would influence their delivery i.e. adverse weather conditions.
If you wish to cancel your order you must inform us prior to the order being dispatched. Where goods have already been dispatched to you, the goods must be returned to us in accordance with the 'Returns and Exchanges' section below.
Cancellations can only be accepted on personalised products if work on your order has not commenced. Because of the fast turnaround, customers are advised that production for some personalised products can begin immediately. Customers wishing to cancel an order should contact us by phone immediately.
Returns & Exchanges
We are not able to accept returns/exchanges on any personalised products, unless the item you receive is damaged or defective, or if there has been an error on our behalf. We provide our customers with various opportunities to check and confirm all personalisation and inputted information - Please check your order on screen and the confirmation email carefully as we cannot refund products which have been spelt incorrectly.
Returns should be sent to: Returns Department, UR-Inthepaper Ltd, Unit 12, Weardale Business Centre, Martin Street, Stanhope, Co. Durham, DL13 2UY. The customer is responsible for returning items to UR-Inthepaper Ltd. UR-Inthepaper Ltd can not be held accountable for returned items which go missing during transit. We recommend customers use a Recorded / Signed for delivery service.
The best way to resolve any complaint is to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01388 528 000. They will ensure any issues are investigated / rectified immediately. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of an enquiry, please send details of your complaint to: Complaints, UR-Inthepaper Ltd, Unit 12, Weardale Business Centre, Martin Street, Stanhope, Co, Durham, DL13 2UY, making sure to quote your name, order number, the nature of the complaint and the member of staff you dealt with. We will respond to your complaint within 5 working days of receiving your letter.
Similarly, we would love to hear any positive feedback you may have – simply email us at email@example.com
By Ordering with UR-Inthepaper Ltd:
1. You agree to use the site, its products and services entirely at your own risk and the company and/or its employees or representatives will not be responsible for damage or consequential damage of any type.
2. You agree to completely indemnify UR-Inthepaper Ltd, its employees and all related companies against any claims, harm, consequential damage or the like associated with your use of this site or any UR-Inthepaper Ltd products.
The total liability of UR-Inthepaper Ltd for any claim whatsoever in connection with the UR-Inthepaper Ltd website shall be limited to the price paid for the product. We have tried to ensure that the descriptions and images used on all marketing material are accurate. However, images are intended to give a general idea of the products described and do not form any contract between the purchaser and / or recipient and UR-Inthepaper Ltd.
9am – 5pm Monday to Thursday
9am – 3pm Friday
Closed Weekends and UK/England Bank Holidays
Telephone: 01388 528 000 (Calls charged at National Rate)
Address: UR-Inthepaper Ltd
Unit 12, Weardale Business Centre
Martin Street, Stanhope,
Last Updated 16/05/10
UR-Inthepaper Ltd reserves the right to withdraw any products from the Website and may, in its sole discretion, refuse to process an order for any reason at any time.